Organizing a public event in Colorado? Submit your information here for consideration in the online event calendar and possible inclusion in the EnCompass magazine print version (which has limited space). Listing may be edited for length, clarity and to fit format standards.
Event Submission Criteria
ALL submissions MUST meet the following criteria:
• Must be a public event within Colorado.
• May not contain commercial advertising, religious/political editorials or solicitations, or promote nudity, drunkenness or lewd behavior.
• Must be free of slander, obscenities and unlawful material.
• Must include a contact phone number and/or web address (URL).
• Must include start and end dates.
• Must include a brief description.
We will NOT accept:
• Invitation-only events
• Fundraising galas or benefits
• Workshops, seminars and classes
• Kids’ camps
• Retail sales events
• Civic club and community meetings
• Family or class reunions
The online event calendar is updated weekly and events that are accepted for it will be published on encompassmag.com within 7 business days from the date submitted.
Submission does not guarantee placement within the EnCompass print magazine.
For consideration in AAA Colorado’s bi-monthly member publication EnCompass, events must be submitted by the following dates:
Jan/Feb issue, Oct. 15
Mar/Apr, Dec. 17
May/June, Feb. 15
Jul/Aug, Apr. 14
Sept/Oct, June 16
Nov/Dec, Aug. 15
AAA Colorado reserves the right to exclude or include any event it sees fit, and edit descriptions for clarity, and style. Please do not include parentheses, graphics or HTML formatting. Asterisked items are required.